Designed to minimise risks of cross-contamination; the Pearl range are high quality, medical-grade, powder free nitrile gloves that can be used across a variety of settings for barrier protection and to effectively prevent cross-contamination. Designed with a beaded cuff and textured for superior grip.
- Tested to EN374 - Resistant to a range of chemicals.
- Tested to EN1186 - Suitable for contact with all food types.
- Ambidextrous - Ambidextrous fit means you don’t have to split a pair to replace a damaged glove.
- Manufactured using high-quality nitrile - High-quality nitrile combines comfort with puncture and chemical resistance.
- Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use - Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use for a more comfortable fit.
- Beaded cuff - Beaded cuff provides extra strength during donning and helps prevent liquid roll back.
- Medium-weight construction - Medium-weight construction provides a balance of strength and sensitivity.
- AQL 1.5 - Meets medical standards for pinholes.
- Free from latex - Suitable for those with latex allergies (Type I sensitisation).
- Free from powder - Reduces risks of latex allergies (Type I sensitisation) and minimises particulate contamination.
- Free from phthalates - Suitable for contact with food.
- Manufactured with textured palms and fingertips - Textured palms and fingertips provide improved grip, particularly when working in wet or oily conditions.
- EN455-1 - Freedom from holes
- EN455-2 - Physical properties
- EN455-3 - Biological evaluation
- EN455-4 - Shelf life determination
- EN374-2 - Determination of resistance to penetration
- EN374-3 - Determination of resistance to permeation
- EN1186 - Food safe
- Care home work
- Chemical manufacture and use
- Cleaning and janitorial
- Dental hygiene
- Emergency services
- Floristry and gardening
- Food processing
- Hair and beauty
- Hospital and clinical duties
- Painting and decorating
- Latex-Phthalate-Powder Free - Yes
- Accelerator-Free - No