In order to support our customers, who have requirements for the NHS, MOD, care homes and for sectors supporting these vital functions, we are able to continue to offer our normal service, and we will continue to work with our delivery chain suppliers in order to ensure safe and efficient deliveries.
To ensure business continuity in all scenarios, we are taking the following specific actions:
- We will be performing client meetings "online" rather than face-to-face
- We will be avoiding any physical contact, such as handshakes in any meetings that continue on a face-to-face basis
- Our warehouse team must clean there hands on entry and regularly throughout the day
- Regular deep-cleaning of our office and warehouses
- Staff are being asked to self-isolate for 7 days when either themselves or a close family member presents any symptoms
- We are also working closely with our supply chain to ensure that they have equivalent plans in place, with clear visibility of any potential impacts
We do not currently foresee any impact on the continuity of our service, but should the situation change we will notify you immediately.